As the famous saying goes: "First Impression is the last Impression" perfectly applies when you are going for your first date. You have to impress your man in the first go if you want a long term relationship. In confusion and over excitement we tend to do something very silly which affects our entire personality. So be prepared. Let's note some of the Do's and don'ts during your first date to set a impressive example of your identity.
1. How you look is the most important. Once you meet, guy will scan you from top to bottom and will make a note in his mind. Don't go just by fashion. Wear that looks best on you. You should look sexy (but don't expose too much), attractive and gorgeous, so give your best. Take suggestion of true friends who can help you honestly.
2. Guys don't like women who is not sure of their looks and checks in mirror frequently or applies lipstick or make up in front of every one. Be confident, wear a water proof make up that stick for long and you don't need to worry about your mascara and lip color.
3. Professionally a firm hand shake works fairly well, in the same manner before leaving give a guy a firm hug and a nice kiss on the cheek. This will keep a permanent mark in their memory until you meet him next time.
4. After your looks what matter is the way you communicate. Don't talk meaningless and set an example of a chatterbox. Boys don't like over talkative girls. You should sound mature and at the same time express your innocence. Boys are crazy of innocent girls and no one likes a nagging mother.
5. Of course cutting discussion and argument is common in any conversation but don't start this in your first meeting. First observe your man, try to know each other and once both of you are really in love then these small arguments are permissible.
6. Don't forget basic etiquettes, like saying Thank you and welcome. These small gestures set a brilliant impression in front of your guy.