Are you going for a date? All set? Hey I just don't mean the perfect makeup and hairs, there's lot more than this when you are going for your first date. You need to impress your boyfriend and for this you have to hold your tongue. May be you feel the conversation was interesting but realize the reality when the handsome hunk didn't call you back after the first date.
Let's check out what you should not "say" in your first date:
• Always keep in mind it's just you and "he" so don't discuss about least important stuffs like pets. May be he likes pet but of course will never want to discuss them on a date. One of my friends shared his experience: "My first girlfriend was obsessed with her dog. Whenever we met at her place, I had to bear with all the drooling and cajoling. Fearing she might feel hurt, once I requested her to lock her dog inside a room, to which she freaked out. I walked off and never called her again." Do you want your boyfriend should think in the same way?
• Cribbing what girls always does and boys just hate it. So at least when you are on a date try to control your emotions and stop cribbing. If you are not in a good mood, it's better to cancel the date instead of spending hours in boring the guy.
• If you are planning to sound smart by discussing politics and social issues, drop your plan. It's your date so keep it light and interesting.
• Don't just start with the marriage plans you and your parents have. It's a big turn off for a boy. Marriage is not an interesting topic for a guy, not at least on his first date.
• It generally happens you speak your mind, when you are dieting and avoid calories, generally you utter, "I hate chocolates, they are fattening", it maybe good for your health and body, but definitely not a good thing to say on your first date. You never know may be he is planning to gift you a chocolate box.
• Don't just hurt their ego, guys are very particular about it. Just appreciate their gestures.
Make your date memorable and give a reason to your man to propose you for an official date next time.