Baked Italian Sausages with Potatoes and Rosemary
The crunchy and oil ciabatta bread mixed with the sizzling sausages and the potatoes, the smell of rosemary and the roast garlic are fabulous. So simple and so tasty. Enjoy!!!
- 6 Italian sausages
- 800 g kipfler potatoes scrubbed and sliced
- 1½ teaspoons Paprika
- 1 Rosemary stalk
- 4 Garlic Cloves unpeeled
- sea salt
- freshly ground Black pepper
- 2 Slices ciabatta bread
- 50 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 handful continental parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Slice the sausages into 4cm pieces and place in a large roasting pan.
- Add the potatoes, paprika, rosemary, garlic cloves, sea salt and pepper
- Tear the ciabatta into bite size pieces and add to the roasting tray.
- Drizzle over the oil and gently toss to combine.
- Place in the oven and cook, stirring occasionally, for 30-40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the sausages and bread are golden brown.
- Top with continental parsley and serve with a green salad.