Once you enter the role of parenthood, people around will start giving you advises. Listen to everyone however always follow expert suggestions or whatever your doctor suggests you. There are few simple yet very important tips for perfect baby care, just try them and feel the difference. Even if they don't work, won't harm your baby too.
1. Hold your baby: "Babies who are held often and have their needs met right away are more likely to have higher self images and learn they are respected and worthy," says Linda C. Donovan, RN, MHA, IBCLC So don't worry, you won't spoil your baby by holding them. So hold them and give them the warmth of your love and care as much as possible for their proper emotional growth.
2. Avoid Baby Wipes: Have you ever asked your mom what she used to wipe you in your childhood? Of course there was nothing called baby wipes that time. Avoid the use of baby wipes as much as possible as for some sensitive bums; they can even hurt your baby.
3. Easy Sterilizing Method: Forget the old time taking method of sterilizing your baby bottles in a pot with water. It can be so much easier, though, just toss everything in your dishwasher without soap and run it on a short, hot cycle.
4. Music Works: when you are pregnant do listen to soothing music, this will develop the taste for music in your baby. Music can really discipline the savage beast. It can calm a child down or, in the car, even put him to sleep.
5. Good sleep: If your baby sleeps good, she will be happy whole day. So just 2 tricks you can do to give them a comfortable sleep. Hang blackout curtains in Baby's room and a maxi pad in the diaper is a great solution to soaked sheets.