Tip of the week: Deal with Office Stress
Office stress is something every working person is facing and day by day it's increasing due to work pressure and competition benchmark. However as we say nothing is impossible, dealing with work stress is also possible. We just need to bring a small change in our lifetime. Even 10 minutes a day can change your life.
Relaxing exercise at your working desk: These small stretches will not only help you to ease and relax but will also increase the efficiency of your mind to work and think.
- Computer is something you can't do without in daily work. Give your eyes a break from your computer screen. Keep them closed for a minute or two.
- Time to time try to stretch your neck, move it from side to side as well as backward and forward.
- Roll your shoulders forward 10 times and then backward.
- Join your hands and stretch them above your head as far as you can go.
- Rotate your wrists clockwise 10 times, then counter-clockwise. Do the same for your ankles.
- Stand upright and use the back of your chair for support. Then raise yourself on the balls of your feet 10 times. It's great for circulation.
- Walk around whenever you get chance.
- There are some stress reliever toys available like stress ball, hand massager or slinky, keep them at your desk and use them at some fixed interval. Just five to 10 minutes with the toy and then get back to your work. You will feel the positive difference in yourself and will be able to concentrate on the work better.
- Take some tea or coffee break with your colleagues and try to laugh and enjoy. Nothing works like a good dose of laughter.