We always take care of our face and forget the important part like hand. Hands are your best companion in day to day life and it's your duty to keep it clean and healthy. Neat and clean hands not only look attractive but are also an indicator of good health. Hand can sometime be the medium for millions of bacteria, virus and fungi to enter your body. That can make you seriously ill. Swine flu, malaria and other contagious diseases spread through dirty hands.
When to wash your hands:
• Always wash your hands before cooking and eating.
• Before treating your wounds and after touching a sick or injured person.
• Also wash after cooking raw meat or poultry.
• After using a toilet
• Once you come back from office, always wash your hand before loving your little one.
Kids must keep their hands clean:
Kids don't listen to you always when you ask them to wash hands before eating. But it's worth repeating the message. So help your child to stay healthy by encouraging them to wash their hands frequently especially before eating.
Place this chart just above the washing sink, so that your child can follow the same process.
Most important: how to wash your hands:
• Washing with ordinary soap won't help. Use anti bacterial liquid hand wash to keep your hands infection free.
• Spend at least 30 seconds to clean the hands.
• Rub your hands properly while washing.
• Dirt mostly resides in your nails, so clean your nails properly.
So now onwards never ignore the power of hand washing. Remember few seconds of hand washing can save you from bigger diseases.