Missing your first meal - breakfast? Not good! Are you a working women and no time for making breakfast for family. Don't feel guilty, we have some great ideas for breakfast that won't consume much of your time and will also start a healthy day for your family.
Here are some quick breakfast meal ideas:
• Fruits: Start your day with any fresh fruit. They are high on nutrition. Apple is the easiest one, pick one and carry along to save your time.
• Wheat bread: White bread is a big No! But brown bread is high on nutrition and easy to eat. To make it yummy, make a layer of Jam or cheese spread or ketchup and even fresh sliced cucumber and tomatoes are great options.
• Flakes and Milk: Again a great option, healthy and no time consuming. Flakes are dietary fibre and protein.
• Eggs: I love this, boiled, scrambled or may be omelette, whichever you find easy to make. Doctor recommends egg white.
• Sprouts: I personally find them easiest, healthy and tasty also. Soak them overnight and enjoy by sprinkling salt and pepper on it. Small pieces of onions and tomato can add taste to it.
• Milk shake: If you want something filling, any kind of shake is great. Summer is all about mangoes, try mango shake or banana shake. It takes just a minute and very healthy especially for women.
Try these easy breakfasts and start your day healthy. Let us know if you want something you tried when you were rushing for office.