Blood plays a very important role in our body as it circulates oxygen and nutrients needed by the body and removes the metabolic waste through the lungs and kidneys.
This is the reason; purity of blood should always be taken care of. Sometimes the toxins tend to assemble in the blood and our body organs may not be able to handle the same. There could be many reasons for toxin formation:
• Improper diet
• Stress and worry
• Drinking impure water
• Excessive intake of tea, coffee, alcoholic beverages
• Inactive lifestyle
• Environmental toxins
Thus, it's very much important to clean your blood to remove harmful toxins in order to improve the functioning of liver and kidney.
Natural methods to purify blood.
• Water helps in flushing out the toxins and clearing the system. So drink 10 to 12 glasses everyday. Avoid spicy, oily and fried food.
• Parsley leaf is a diuretic which can help in flushing the kidney.
• Garlic is a natural blood cleanser and an antibiotic.
• Wheat Grass or Wheat Grass juice is highly nutritious and an effective blood cleanser and can improve the oxygen supply to the circulatory system.
• Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, onion, broccoli and beetroot and red and green vegetables are beneficial to purify blood.
• Fruits like apple, pineapple, pear, kiwi, orange, sultanas, melon, black currants and raspberries can be helpful for cleansing. Always remember, don't eat fruits before, during or after the meals.
• To purify the blood, mix honey and lemon juice in a glass of water and drink it for a month.
• Raspberry is also beneficial for kidney and lever problems. It is good for those suffering from anemia. .
• Peel the skin of pomegranate fruit, dry it and powder it. Mix a teaspoon of this powder with warm water and drink it in the morning. This not only aids in purifying blood but also kills intestinal worms.
• Always use black pepper religiously on your food as it helps in digestion by stimulating the secretion of hydrochloric acids.
Even there are many herbs and homeopathic remedies that can be used to help manage, reduce and remove harmful toxin buildup from our bodies.