Whitening cream, an expensive facial or may be a cosmetic surgery, what you opt for your skin? Trust me these chemicals are not going to help you long term. Want o know what you can do to nurture healthy, vibrant skin from the inside out? Few habits if you adopt religiously can give you a healthy glowing skin.
• Deep breathing: Oxygen is important for your skin's health. So try to balance oxygen and carbon di oxide to energize and create stress-squashing oxygen by doing slow, controlled breathing exercises.While breathing don't think of anything else just concentrate, this helps remove stressors, bringing you to a deeper level of consciousness.
• Remain active: Don't be lazy and slow. Be active in whatever you do, cooking or working in the office. Always keep your body into action. May be a regular workout and exercise. You activeness can increase lung capacity, helps to take in more oxygen; lifts your spirits and sense of wellbeing; and fights age-related diseases also. Overall it's the ultimate stress reducer.
• Choose the right food: Control your temptation and avoid fatty and sugary food, not well for skin.Focus on more lean protein: fish, eggs, poultry, low-fat dairy foods, and even walnuts. Protect yourself from overeating due to stress.
• Have adequate sleep: you might be very busy but never compromise your sleep. Sleep as long as you really need to wake fresh. Sleep is free cosmetic medicine, pure and simple.
• 20 minutes of privacy: work, home, family, you might have a lot to do but always try to take out some spare time comfortable, quiet spot to sit just for yourself. Stop all you're hustling and bustling and simply, by yourself, be still. It gives your brain, your psyche, your whole being a break.
• Love and sex: Little intimacy with someone you love really works great. During sex as three seductive hormones spill out of the brain: endorphin, a natural opiate, which contributes to that beautiful glow.