Your bedroom should reflect your style and personality. A little change can give a new look to your room where you can relax and dream about your future. Use all the stuffs available at home itself, this will not affect your monthly budget and will add new shades to your room.
• Small changes like adding a rug, throw blanket, or replacing bedside tables, a headboard or lighting, you can easily make your bedroom better fit your style.
• Wall color can dramatically change the entire ambience of your bed room. Colors reflect your personality, so give your walls the reflection of your own traits. Paint your walls to match or select a rug that complements the pattern or color.
• Keep one space only for those lovely memories framed in photographs. Bed room is the place where you spend time with yourself and what could be better than roaming through the memory lane of some colorful moments of life.
• Rearranging existing furniture can make a huge difference and make your bedroom feel more like you. This would also save some money. However, creating a visual before you begin will help determine if your changes will not only work but if they will look as good as you think.
• Spend some on curtains, pillow covers and bed sheet of vibrant colors as per your identity. Don't go just by trend, it's your bedroom so decoration should only be your reflection not some trendy fashion statement.
• If you prefer reading before going to bed, light should be the center of focus of your room. Decorate swing-arm lamp or table lamp with a large or circular shade for maximum lighting. Better light gives you a focus towards better thinking.
• If you are newly wedded couple, fill your room with romance. Use hottest colors: Orange, green or purple.
Few decorating ideas are never out of trend. Instead of artificial flowers, use fresh roses or flowers of your choice. Even candles are interesting options.