A complete makeover never completes without a perfect trendy hairstyle. Hairstylists always decide the cut according to the shape of your face. If you're one of those girls who have round face, let's check out what are the best hairstyles for you? Get some tips -- featuring advice from hair expert:
Before deciding the hair style you must check with your hair stylist about the shape of your face. However you can also decide if you face is round or not. If you have a round face, you will have fullness at and below your cheekbones. People with round faces also tend to have wide hairlines, less-pronounced chins, and their necks often seem short. If you have a round face, the secret to a great haircut is to deflect the roundness of your face.
Mostly girls with round face want a slimmer look and correct hairstyle can easily give you the look of your choice. Try a cut with eyebrow-skimming bangs or ear-level layers. Having some shape in the top half of your hair will make your face appear narrower.
American singer Kelly Clarkson also has a round face and she looks gorgeous in her shoulder length bob, cut with straight, blunt edges to create a smooth and neat finish.
If your face is round, the best hairstyles generally include:
1. Layered bangs rather than straight or heavy bangs.
2. Short styles which give height.
3. Styles that add length.
4. Styles that keep the sides of your hair short or close to the face.
5. Curls around the crown -- but never near the cheeks -- to create height. Keep the sides of your hair short with a curly style.
6. Longer to very long styles, with bangs and graduated shag or layers so that the face and the neck are given a slenderizing shape.