Christmas is all about parties and get together and who will not wish to look the most gorgeous and beautiful. Makeup can no doubt change your look however natural glow of the skin plays the most important role for that stunning appearance. Don't just spend time in salon however give some quality time and care to your skin.
Little change in your lifestyle:
• Keep yourself hydrated, drink good amount of water, juice and other healthy liquid drinks.
• Have a sound and good 7-8 hours sleep
• Always clear your makeup before going to sleep.
• Your diet should contain healthy salad and fruits.
Your eyes, skin and hair can really skin how much care you are taking of yourself. So do take good care and protect your skin from wrinkles, your eyes from dark circles and hair from that lifeless texture.
Gently massage the eye area with pure almond oil just before you go to bed to fight dark circles and improve circulation.
Apply pure castor oil on your eyelashes before going to sleep.
If your eyes look puffy in the morning, cut a cucumber and put fresh slices on your eyes.
For skin just one thing goes great - proper cleaning, make a homemade facial pack and apply it daily. Use natural products like yogurt, honey, papaya, tomato juice, lime juice, aloe-vera gel.
For hairs you are the biggest enemy as you use dryer, chemical, straightener and then you complain. Restrict the usage of above products to once or twice a week.
• Hair spa is very important that too with natural coconut oil. Because it is warm, it will penetrate deeper into your scalp and make your roots stronger.
• Dip a towel in hot water and then wrap it around your head after squeezing all the water. Leave this on for 20 minutes
• Use a non chemical shampoo and let your hair breathe some fresh air and dry naturally.