Skin care is very important for healthy and glowing skin and scrubbing is one of the most important steps of skin care. However most of the scrubs contain chemicals which could be dangerous in long run. We have some great facial scrubs with natural ingredients that will exfoliate, nourish and protect your skin.
1. Sugar: Sugar gently sloughs away dead skin cells and rough patches to reveal super soft, radiant skin underneath. It works as a brilliant exfoliant. You can create your own sugar scrub at home. Method: Mix white cane sugar with glycerine or other oil. You can add a little aloe vera gel for its skin-softening and healing properties, along with a few drops of essential oil for fragrance. Mix the ingredients in a bowl and then scoop a little of the scrub into the palm of your hand. Massage gently onto your skin in a circular motion. Leave on for five minutes before rinsing.
2. Salt: Salt is available in every kitchen and can be an integral part of your beauty routine also. Sea salt scrubs gently remove dead skin cells, improve circulation and smooth your skin. You can create a basic salt body scrub by mixing one cup of sea salt with one cup of olive oil. Add five drops of essential oil.
3. Walnut: When Ground walnut is mixed with yogurt it creates a healthy scrub for your soft skin. The walnuts have exfoliating properties, while the yogurt is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal -- leaving your skin clean and refreshed. Yogurt is also good to fight wrinkles.
4. Oatmeal: Oats is great for your healthy system and to add on it also works brilliantly on your skin. Mix 3 teaspoons of raw oats with a teaspoon of pure honey and a 1/4 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. Add more honey if needed. Use this mixture to your face in circular movements and leave on for 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
5. Green Tea: Till now we have heard regarding the health benefits of green tea, today we will discuss the benefits of green tea for your skin. Green tea is rich in antioxidants, it helps nourish and protect your skin. Look for skin care products containing green tea as it also works well for acne-prone skin.