It's time to say goodbye to summer and tanning. Fall has almost approached and some quick beauty care is required for that gorgeous skin that any girl dreams for. From makeup musts to skin saving suggestions check out to enjoy the fall this year.
1. Creamy Cleanser: Summer goes and leaves lots of dryness for you as the temperature dips. Harsh wind of fall can make your skin dry and really be havoc for your soft skin so better take precaution. A gel cleanser is great in the summer for washing away sweat and busting up excess oil, but once winter hits, switch to a creamier formula.
2. Summer goes hand in hand with sandy dust, salt water in beach party and long sleepless nights spent with wine and friends. So much of fun but alas! They leave dark circles and tanning which of course you won't appreciate. So don't forget to get a good herbal facial before entering fall.
3. Time to refresh your make up kit. Wash all your brushes in case you haven't for long, make sure they are oil and dust free. Dump all the cosmetics that have expired and replace them with some good new brands.
4. As fall comes with different colors let's do some experiment with your color palette as well. Try some icy blues, golden shimmer and wine-stained lips this fall and get a new gorgeous look.
5. Fall is the synonym of dryness so of course there are chances you will feel dehydrated. So practice sipping regularly through the fall for good health and energy. Add coffee and cocktails or herbal tea and water with a twist of citrus. Opt for heavier moisturizer if your skin tends to be dry.