Top 5 mistakes we do to our skin
We always complain about dark spots, early aging, wrinkles and other skin problems. However have we ever thought of our critical mistakes that we did which in result can harm our skin defectively. Check out those small mistakes that gives reason to big problems.
- Smoking causes premature ageing by damaging the collagen matrix of the skin and dehydrating skin, which leads to a loss of elasticity. Nicotine content restricts blood flow to the skin causing loss of radiance and resulting in a lack luster skin.
- Don't experiment with your skin by using any new beauty product available in the market. While using moisturizers, cleansers or exfoliates don't rub too vigorously - you don't want to over treat or oversensitive your skin. It's important to recognize that by gently slipping the product across your face in upward circular motions, you're stimulating the granular ingredients to do the work for you, as they were designed to do.
- We all love a healthy glow, but spending too long in the sun doesn't just increase the risk of cancer. This also makes your skill dull and full of wrinkles. Sun exposure is the cause of up to 80% of premature ageing.
- Poor diet can have a detrimental effect on the skin, so it's very important to maintain a nutritional diet rich in fruits and vegetables which will maximize antioxidant levels in the skin and body to help to fight free radicals.
- The average person doesn't apply enough moisturizer because they're afraid of clogging the pores and causing blackhead pimples. By not applying enough moisturizer, your skin won't bounce back easily; it may become dry and flaky, or prone to broken capillaries.