Do you really use all the stuffs of your wardrobe? I am sure you will say NO! Work on your needs and prioritize the contents for your daily use. Let's clear the crap with the year end and start the year fresh.
• Are you among them who get fascinated by changing looks of celebrities? If yes, try a makeover. Wear that you have never tried, you never know you might look stunning. Play with the way you look with different shoes, bags, watches, scarves, bandanas and junk jewellery.• Size of your clothes are very important, no fun buying and storing so much of clothes which are lesser or bigger than your size. It's time to go for "what I can wear now" clothes.
• Do you have gifts that you never liked however still storing them? Give them away to a close pal or to a charity home. Cut clutter. May be someone needs them badly which is no use for you!
• Mix n match your dress and accessories or even better borrow from your mom or sister. May be an ethnic oxidized jewelry of your mom and a stylish skirt of your sister.
• Don't just go by style trend or "sale" tag. You might end up shopping unwearable and left less with often wears.
• Brand conscious is fine but not always, you should also try some handmade authentic clothes and accessories. May be a hand painted tees.
• Have you ever thought of grooming your personality? Think over it. Get a clean stylish haircut, manicure and pedicure. A stylish nail art can bring lots of differences.
The best gifts of the New Year - pamper yourself and come up with a perfect personality enlargement.