Get rid of your blackheads
There are lots of unwanted things on our face that we want to get rid of and one among them is blackheads. You can do many things to prevent blackheads from appearing on your face.
- Don't use creamy and greasy cosmetics. As this could increase your chances of getting blackheads.
- Use some gentle cleanser for acne prone skin. Never use soap as it can clog the pores in your skin. Also it can cause skin cells to peel off.
- Exfoliation is very important for skin care and to eliminate dead skin cells. This helps get rid of the built-up dead cells from inside the pores that cause them to become stopped up.
- If your skin is oily use clay mask to reduce the oil. Use one that does not contain mint, peppermint or other irritating ingredients.
- Make a solution of lime juice, almond oil and glycerin and apply on the face. This will help to remove blackheads and also helps get rid of spots on the face.
- Every night before sleeping moisturise your face with a damp, warm cloth. Put the damp cloth over your face for a period of 15 minutes each night, to help loosen dead skin, dirt, and other pore clogging particles. Don't forget to put the cloth in hot boiling water to kill germs and bacteria.
- Apply a small amount of warm honey and apply on the affected area. Wash off after 10 minutes. It acts as a natural peel and loosens the blackheads.