Tea has beauty benefits.
Simple cup of Tea is much more than just a drink. The steam filled with the aroma of the tea oozing out of the cup makes you crave for more and can do wonders for your good health and beauty.
- Tea just doesn't give relief from fatigue and exhaustion, but it also induces tranquility and mental equilibrium.
- Tea has a soothing effect on the digestive and nervous system, creates a sense of well being free from intemperance, and stimulates the spinal cord, stomach and intestine.
- Tea has a components of black tea that include catechins (which lowers blood cholesterol and reduces the incidence of cancer), caffeine (which stimulates wakefulness, relieves fatigue and headaches and acts as diuretic) and flavonoids (strengthens blood vessels)".
- Green tea is great for glowing skin. It works best when mixed with other herbal ingredients.
- Green tea has astringent qualities that work wonders in controlling over-active sebaceous glands, especially during hot summers, thus control oil.
- Tea helps in banishing body odour: Take green tea liquor and rose petals in steel bowl and soak overnight. Next day, strain it and mix it with water and take a bath with the concoction.
- You can even clean your skin, take a fistful of chopped cabbage and boil it in a cup of water till the water level reduces to half. Stir in a half a cup of green tea liquor and one teaspoon of vinegar. Store it in a clean glass jar and refrigerate. Use this as your daily cleanser.
So enjoy your cup of green tea and get revitalize both internally and externally!