Women face several beauty problems but amongst all the worst is Blackheads. No matter how beautiful you are and how smooth your skin is, but ugly blackheads are enough to wash off all your beauty. Blackheads appear due to various reasons. Scientifically Blackheads are caused when the skin's natural oil collects and hardens in the pores and thus becomes dark and rough.
How to avoid blackheads:
• Don't use oil-based creams. Try to use natural herb based cosmetics as they are not oil based.
• Never squeeze the Blackheads because it causes skin infection.
• Skin pores gets clogged by infection and dust. Use warm water for washing skin as it opens the skin pores.
• Use natural face scrub for removing dead skins.
• Avoid heavy makeup as lots of makeup doesn't let your skin breathe properly which leads to blackheads.
• Always keep your skins clean and use natural face wash.
• Keep a good balance of rest and work.
• Keep your skin well hydrated by drinking lots of water and fruit juices.
Tips to get rid of blackheads: Below mentioned home remedies are very easy to use and extremely safe without any side effects:
• Apply a face pack of almond powder and fuller's earth on the affected area and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Let it dry and wash it off with cold water. This will make your skin smooth and will remove Blackheads.
• Make a paste using water and radish seeds apply it on blackheads, allow it to dry then wash it off.
• Paste of almond powder, fuller's earth, and glycerin soap can also be very effective in Blackheads removal.
• Apply a thick paste of curd and black pepper over the effected area and let it dry for 10 minutes then wash your face with cold water.
• Green tea face scrub is very good for removal of blackheads.
• Applying a paste of Fenugreek leaves and water is also a very good remedy.
• Lime juice and drumstick leaves paste is also very helpful in treating Blackheads.
• Paste of cinnamon and limejuice or a paste of turmeric powder and coriander leaves are also very effective home remedies for removing Blackheads.
• Apply blended cucumber paste on face and let it dry, then wash your face using cold waster.
Always ensure to use the gentlest, soft and safest way to remove the blackheads as any harsh treatment on your skin can lead to severe skin infections. Take care.. !