Change of the hair style is the only way which can give different looks to the face. If we want to alter the way we have been looking since few years, the first thing which comes to our mind is to go for a new hair cut! Even if we change the wardrobe to fit in to new attire, we would need our hair cut to match the same.
Usually it is easier for the people with heavy hair to try the hair cuts of their choice but the people like me who have thin but fine hair has either to keep it simple long straight or get it cut to the shoulders. But I decided to find out something new and came out with the following choices!
• Soft layers at top front will give some weight and a style to the hair. You can keep it pulled back or simply leave it open. Avoid going for lots of layers as it will take the bulk out of the hair and will look very thin at the back.
• If your hair is thin, try to keep it short, about chin length or slightly longer. This will keep attention away from the hair and your face will be more highlighted. If you have a round face, short straight hair looks tremendous.
• Thin hair with mid length can be given smart shape to the edges. Go for a diagonal forward moving line at the sides kissing your shoulders and few light layers behind.
• Colouring the hair also boost the appearance of hair to look fuller and thicker. For short haircuts, you can have highlights or lowlights to add tone.
• Bob cut is the one which suits at any age. It looks healthy and about twice as good as it actually is.
• An asymmetric style makes it look like you have thick hair. The cut stacks up on the heavy side and lighter side is supposed to look like less. Tuck the lighter side behind your ear and all that fullness on heavier side stands out even more.
• If the thinness is at the top, try zigzag parting, rather than central parting. This will not only look stylish but also more the attention away from thinness of your hair.
• If the hair is not very silky, go for a body wave with soft or tight curls. You will get an entirely different look with bounce and fullness.
Apply good hair care products which add to the volume of your hair. Also avoid using towel to dry your hair and comb with wide toothed comb when wet. More than applying a style, it is necessary to take a very good care of your hair. If you have got a certain haircut done, take care religiously to go about trimming or to keep it in shape.