A women's real beauty lies in her hair as they play a major part in defining her personality. All of us want our hair to look healthy and shiny. We often blame our hair care products for our hair damage but we don't realize that the reason for our damaged hair can also be the way we wash them. Are you really sure that you know the right way to wash your hair?
The way you wash your hair can make a huge difference in the volume and shininess of your tresses. Most people spend a minute or less washing their hair which leads to various hair problems like
• Dry hair
• Split ends
• Rough texture
• Hair breakage
• Dandruff etc;
You can overcome the above little hair problems by merely following certain simple steps to wash your hair.
• Always start by brushing your hair before you take a shower as it will stimulate circulation in your scalp & prevent it from getting clogged.
• Wet your hair properly before applying shampoo and squirt a quarter-sized amount of shampoo (you might need more if you have really long hair) into the palm of your hand.
• Use your fingertips to gently massage your head. Go in a circular motion and from time to time gently lift your hair up from the roots.
• Keep on adding a little warm water to your hands and massage it into your hair and scalp every 20 minutes. This emulsifies your shampoo.
• Rinse your hair well. Turn your water temperature down so it's lukewarm and make sure that you get all the shampoo rinsed out until it starts to squeak.
• Now apply conditioner at the ends rather than on your roots. The ends of hair are mostly damaged and require extra care. Leave the conditioner for at least a minute.
• Check the conditioner you pick on.
• Squeeze out as much water as you can from your hair.
• Blot your hair with a towel to remove water. Do not rub the towel, as it may hold fibers damaging your hair.
• Avoid using a blow dryer. Let your hair dry naturally.
• To make your hair even brighter, shinier and smother, it is a good idea to rinse it out with cold water right before you get out of the shower.
You may find the above mentioned process a little tedious and time-consuming. But remember, having great hair takes time and effort. And it is definitely worth it for a picture perfect hair.