Lips are vital part of a women's face as they easily draw others attention. Moreover lips are the most sensitive part of our body and therefore require constant care. Thus, it is of prime importance to pay attention to your lips. Here are some couple of tips on how to take care of your lips:
• Always keep your lips moisturized. This can be done by regular use of lip balms, eating plenty of green veggies and fruits and increasing your water intake.
• Lip Gloss also gives a moisturizing effect to your lips, along with making it appear luscious.
• Apply coconut oil on your lips at night which will make them look shiny.
• To avoid black lips and to make them pink apply honey on them.
• Apply fresh coriander juice together with lemon juice on lips and leave it for about 15 minutes and then wash. Within 1 week your lips will become natural red in color.
• Apply tea or beetroot juice or butter paste on your lips for beautiful, red lips.
• Never outline your lips with a liner that's too dark. Always match your lip liner to your lips. You can also go for a shade lighter than your lips.
• For your lipstick to stay on for longer, wear control cream first. It will also prevent bleeding of the lipstick.
• For a soft smooth finish blend moisturizer into the lipstick.
• Avoid licking your lips. It makes your lips even more dry.
Your lips need constant care to make them look fresh and healthy. Beautiful lips also provide you the opportunity to stand out in the crowd. Therefore just follow the above mentioned tips and bring yourself in the limelight.