Tips for Strong, Healthy, Beautiful Hair
Some people forget to take care of one of their most important assets – their hair. And I am not only talking about women, but about men and children too.
Most of us don’t understand enough about our hair, our scalp and our skin and why they must not be neglected. Perhaps this is because the pace of life is too fast, or most of us have other things to worry about – getting an education, career advancement or making money.
It’s noticeable that women TV announcers generally have shiny well-groomed hair and this means that they take the time and trouble to ensure that they look good in public. So what do the rest of us have to do to have that smooth, luxuriant-looking and easy to groom hair?
Tips for Healthy Hair
- Wash both scalp and hair and always under running water
- Don't rub your hair and scalp too strongly when shampooing and conditioning. Wet hair can damage easily
- After every washing use a high-quality conditioner, and dry your hair by patting it with a towel to avoid tangling. Don’t rub the hair
- Always use a wide-toothed comb, never metal, and make sure that when you blow-dry and groom your hair, the dryer is set to moderate heat to avoid permanent damage to your hair
- Limit the amount of bleaching and perming of your hair, and only bleach and perm with professional advice
- Maintain a healthy diet, making sure that there is a sufficient intake of protein, and try to have a stress-free lifestyle
- Exercise regularly and get plenty of sleep
If you take care of yourself, look after your hair, use good quality products – shampoos, conditioners and stylings – and do not try to change mother-nature too much, then your hair should remain healthy and make you look good for a long time to come.