How To Curl Your Eyelashes With A Spoon - Miranda Kerr
Miranda Kerr, a model for Victoria's Secret, recently shared some of her beauty tips with the rest of the world. Her Angel-perfect makeup is obviously done by professionals for Victoria's Secret shows and shoots, but when Miranda doesn't have a stylist on hand, she sometimes uses a spoon to curl her eyelashes. Yes really, a spoon!
If you have short lashes or deep-set eyes, normal eyelash curlers may not work for you. And for those women who don't have problems using eyelash curlers, there are still times when you don't have an eyelash curler available.
Not to worry! Just pick up the nearest spoon and try one of Miranda Kerr's beauty secrets:
How To Curl Your Eyelashes With A Spoon
- Prep your eyelashes with a light powder. This helps prevent clumping.
- Apply one coat of your mascara.
- Run a clean spoon under warm water.
- Dry the spoon off and check to make sure it's not too hot.
- Holding the handle, bend your lashes up between your thumb and the edge of the spoon.
- Continue holding them in place for about 5-10 seconds.
- Repeat with the other eye, making sure to re-warm and re-dry the spoon.
- You may need to curl your lashes in sections.
Instead of just one coat of mascara, you can use two for fuller lashes. Apply one coat and allow it to dry fully. Apply a second coat and then use the spoon to curl your lashes before the 2nd coat dries. Just be sure to hold your lashes against the spoon for a few seconds in order to make sure they are set.