Music Festival Fashion
It's music festival season again. Whether you're headed to Jazz Fest in New Orleans later this month, the Electric Daisy Carnival in New York next month, or Warped tour later this summer, here are few fashion must-haves to keep you stylish and comfortable.
Music Festival Fashion 2012
- Sunglasses - totally a need-to-have for summer concerts and especially day or weekend-long events. Opt for shades that have 100% UV protection to keep your eyes looking young and fresh, even at the end of the fest.
- Reusable water bottle - the majority of venues will allow you to bring one of these babies in as long as it's empty when you go through the gate. Rather than buying over-priced water and wasting tons of plastic bottles throughout the day, simply fill your water bottle up at the nearest drinking fountain or bathroom.
- Cotton Rock Tank or Tee - go for a loose-fitting cotton rock tank top or t-shirt to ensure you not only look rockin' but that you're also hella comfortable, no matter how hot it gets.
- Jean or Cotton Shorts - rather than risking accidental… how shall we say… exposure in a dress or mini, opt for jean or cotton shorts. Super comfortable and they'll help make sure that no matter where you're sitting, you're absolutely covered.
- Sunscreen and Bug Spray - don't forget the sunscreen by day and bug spray by night rule. Keep your skin looking young and radiant for years by wearing a sunscreen with a high SPF. And don't forget the bug spray for the after sunlight hours. If you're camping out at the show, you may want to pack some citronella candles as well.
Of course, most important for your music festival fashion for 2012 is your attitude. Day-long festivals are prone to a few hiccups along the way but as long as you remember that the name of the game is fun, you'll be all set.